Wednesday, June 1, 2011

At the Beginning

So, this is the new blog. Taking inspiration from a friend of mine, who's got her own book blog (see here) (and who may not know I've been surreptitiously reading her blog for months now), I decided to start my own blog about the books I've read.

Many of you may know how many books I read. This year, I've been working my way through Amazon's Top 100 Books of 2010 (something they publish each year - I think it's based on sales from their site). It's introduced me to several books that I probably wouldn't have ever read, but that were interesting nonetheless. There's some on the list that I don't read (cookbooks, poetry, etc.), and others I don't read (cause they turn out to be boring - or just not something that interests me). But, others lead me to even more books that are interesting.

So, anyway, each post will be about a different book - sort of a review of sorts. Enjoy - and feel free to add lots and lots of comments!

1 comment:

  1. This is just awesome. My husband is the best husband ever.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments. I reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments - and I reserve the sole right to determine what's inappropriate. (That's the attorney/professor coming out in me!)